Saturday, May 14, 2011

So today was meant to be a study day for my Psych exam that's coming up in like 5 weeks. I was all set to post-it not the crud out of my notes and palm card words and their definitions and freaking colour code stuff but then my mum told me that it was an Incredibly Hard Exam that Many People Fail. so, I've spent most of the day in bed watching movies and eating chocolote mousse. The chocolate mousse is horribly bad though because not only is it belgium chocolate and tastes fantastic but also because the lid is so difficult to take off and put back on again that once it's off I figure I may as well eat as much as possible before I have to go through that ordeal again.

So anyway, I have my intentions set to Study For My Psych Exam so at least one item is crossed off the to-do list. Next on the list is to actually study for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment