Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I should come up with a cutesy idea for titles like they did for friends so that titling isn't such a challenge.

Soemtimes when I get anxious I like to hold my breath until everything gets really still and calm. If there's noise around I can't hear it anymore and for a few seconds my heart doesn't pound as hard. I think that's probably what being in a snow storm must feel like, except warm. So like a snowstorm made of cottonballs or something. Oh, like that scrubs episode where JD has to tell this old lady that she''s going to die and all they can do is make her comfortable, and he's trying to think of what that actually means so he pictures her lying in a whole room of cotton balls saying "I'm so comfortable". Holding my breath feels like what it must have been like when everyone left and she was just lying there, in a room full of cottonballs.

****

So I'm thinking I need to come up with a nickname to use on this blog. I could use my real name but I'm would like to be anonymous, and using my name would really put a wrench in that plan. I'm not really sure what I want though. For awhile I thought of Bea cos then I could sign of as BeaKid. I laughed really hard at that for ages when I first thought of it, which only made the realisation of exactly how stupid that looked hit me about a thousand times harder. It actually physically hurt me, like a huge man had just clapped me on the back too hard and all the breath had just been thumped out of me and it was in public and I wasn't wearing any pants. So Bea is out.

I chose The Kid because of Billy Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. I kind of secretly love westerns. and country music. This is why I have to stay annonymous, people. If you met me you would probably be surprised when I respond in a southern accent (that I practice... by talking to myself). I'm getting pretty good too. Anyway, I wanted to be the sundance kid because that's a much cooler name then Billy Cassidy. I really love how they are all each other needs (and the school teacher whose name I've forgotten), and they just ride around together, robbing trains and wenching together. They're kind of the perfect team. They even die together. Oh, sorry, spoilers. Anyway, I'm not sure if an old male cowboy really fits me anymore (...or ever, i mean) so I need a new Pseudonym, preferably one that isn't stupid. So I'll get back to you with that one.

Anyway, it's 20 past 11 and I still need to add about 600 words to my nanonovel. It's going splendidly, except that nothing is happening and my characters spend all their time sitting around watching tv. They don't even watch good shows because by the time I'm typing it I can't think of a singlke decent show so I just stick in whatever I can think of, like what not to wear. I have never, ever seen that show so, yay for fiction.

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment