Thursday, November 15, 2012

My sparkling wit and interesting posts... remain non existant. At least it's short, amirite?

In five hours my final assignment is due. I've already reached the word count so I just have to do some tidying and finishing up. So of course I'm writing a blog post, even when I have nothing to say. Oh, don't look so surprised, imaginary reader or myself, especially if it's myself. You should know me by now, I'm probably going to work until the last second, panic, arrive at the post office seconds before it closes, mail it and then realise I'm still wearing the pants with the hole in the wrong spot. I'm trying to bribe myself to finish in the next hour by saying I can watch the new episode of Nashville. Unfortunately, I also control the fingers that open up the new episode and the butt that can sit in front of it and the ability to ignore the part of my brain that actually looks out for the rest of us. That guys a loser, right?

I just realised I'm talking to myself, about myself like none of us are actually the same person. I'm going to go finish my assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment