Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I should stop drinking the glass I have, but it's just so delicious

I couldn't sleep last night. I wasn't sure why, but my mind was racing and I couldn't seem to shut it down. I kept trying to do those deep breathing excersises and think of nothing, but then my douchebag brain kept piping up wondering if this is what going to sleep feels like? how did we know we were going to fall asleep? Normally we just do it and there is no memory of how or when it happens, so maybe this is it? And I kept waking myself up. Like the kids who keep asking are we there yet? no brain, we're not. You'll know when we are cos you'll give me some horrificly detailed dream about grocery shopping or something and I'll wake up more exhausted then I am right now at 2 am because you're a douchbag who won't let me go to sleep.

Anyway, this morning I suddenly remembered the seven glasses of green cordial I  drank yesterday. That probably did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment